There are TWO ways to apply the Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia aid 2015 (BR1M 2015). You can do it the traditional way, which is by filling up and submit the physical form or you can just do it online. The government has urged the recipients to open a bank account if they didn’t have one, to ease the transaction. The first batch of the BR1M payment will start on January 2015 and expect to delivery fully by April.
Before anything, you should know who is eligible for this aid, if not check the syarat kelayakan. Because even you’re a qualified and had received the money last time, that doesn’t guarantee you to received the money for the year 2015.
We also want to answer some popular questions asked by the people in our facebook page. One of the most popular doubt been asked is that what should a past BR1M recipient do? Meaning a person who had applied BR1M 2.0 & BR1M 3.0, should the person fill up the borang permohonan BR1M again? Well you no need to fill up the application form, but you are urged to update your personal info and make sure everything is correct. For example you have to change your address if you have moved to a new place. You have to give a correct bank account because the payment will be credited into your bank.
But It sounds like no different with new applicant? No, because you need no to do anything if your details given last time remain unchanged. Just that for security reason, we urge you to check again. Physical form can be download here. Online application can refer to the guide below.
Open for registration / update info will begin from 1 December 2014 – 31 December 2014.
Step by step Mengisi Borang BR1M 2015
A. For those who had applied BR1M before
1. Visit ebr1m.hasil.gov.my
2. Fill in your IC and date of birth and Click on “Kemas kini permohonan BR1M 2.0”
3. Check the box of “Maklumat bank”.
4. Fill in what bank and bank account number.
5. After you fill in the spam prevention code you should have this pop-up for agreement.
6. If your detail is valid, your application will succeed.
7. You need to print by clicking on the ‘cetak’ button which located on the bottom right corner.
B. Permohonan Baru
* Means that you have never receive BR1M before.
1. Visit ebr1m.hasil.gov.my
2. Fill in required field and click on the left button “Permohonan Baru”
(Your IC and tarikh lahir must match to continue)
3. Fill in your personal detail. eg. parlimen : Masjid tanah. DUN : Tanjung Bidara.
4. Fill in personal detail part 2 for ‘tanggungan’. The tanggungan link is expandable, click to add and remove row. If you don’t have income yet, just fill in the field of ‘sendiri’ with RM0.00.
5. Make sure everything is correct, especially the home address and bank account number. Check the agreement box to continue.
6. You shall see a pop-up window saying “Permohonan Anda Telah Berjaya Dihantar”.
7. The most important step is to print the form. If you don’t have a printer you can save the form and print it later. Right click on the document or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + S.
I hope you appreciate the money and be grateful for BR1M 2015. For the RM950 and RM750 receivers, the remaining credits will be transferred to you in May and September 2015.
Feel free to help to answer questions asked by others in the comment box below, and please share this post to help more people. Thanks.