BR1M 2015 will be given in the form of bank transfer directly to recipients’ bank, according to a statement by Ministry of finance.
The fund will be given to those who provide bank account number in the application form.
BR1M 4.0 benefited nearly 5.9 million households and 2 million single individual. The fund will begin to be paid in Jan 2015.
Kemaskini bank akaun BR1M 2015, How?
People can update their bank akaun online by follow the step-by-step instruction in this post:
Note that if there is no changes to your personal details, you need no to do anything to receive BR1M. However the qualification will not be inherited, check the BR1M 2015 requirement to avoid confusion.
List of Banks that are able to receive BR1M aids
- Affin Bank Berhad
- Agro Bank
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- AmBank Berhad
- Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation
- Bank Islam Malaysia
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Bhd
- Bank Muamalat Malaysia Bhd
- Bank of America Malaysia Berhad
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Cimb Bank Berhad
- Citibank Berhad
- Deutsche Bank(Malaysia) Berhad
- Eon Bank Berhad
- Hong Leong Bank
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd
- J.P Morgan Chase Bank Bhd
- Kuwait Finance House Malaysia Bhd
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- OCBC Al-Amin Bank Bhd/OCBC Bank
- Public Bank Berhad/Public Islamic Bank Berhad
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Bhd
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- The Royal Bank of Scotland
- United Overseas Bank(Malaysia) Berhad
Any doubt or inquires can cal 03 8882 9089 or email to [email protected]
Like facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BR1M3 to get the latest update of BR1M.
Thanks BN we no need to queue long for this year payment!