Subsidy up to RM30, 000 per unit! Note that Skim myHome 2014 is different than PR1MA. myHome is for those who earned less than RM3, 000 a month and it’s a new scheme that will be launching in the coming 1 April 2014.
Under myHome 2014 programme, the government is going to prepare 10, 000 units of affordable homes with allocation of 30 millions ringgit.
There are few requirements need to follow in order to own these home:
1. The house under m yHome 2014 cannot be sold within a period of 10 years.
2. Amount of subsidy by government which up to maximum RM30, 000 depends on vary factors, like location and cost of the house.
3. The subsidy will be paid to buyers’ bank account.
4. Permohonan only opens to first house owner.
The house unit and prices after subsidy :
Permohonan Skim myHome 2014
The date to apply myHome 2014 starts from 1 April 2014.
You have to prepare the following documents:
- Salinan Kad Pengenalan Pemohon
- Salinan Kad Pengenalan Suami/Isteri Pemohon
- Salinan Kad Pengenalan/ MyKid/Sijil Kelahiran Anak-anak Tanggungan
- Salinan Slip Gaji/Surat Pengesahan Pendapatan (suami/isteri)
- Salinan kad OKU (sekiranya berkenaan)
*Update : Registration now can be made online in kpkt.gov.my website here.
Any inquiry can call the following hotline: 03-8891 4322 / 03-8891 4317 / 03-8891 4313